Notice: My personal stance on AI generated artwork. Retweet and share if you agree. Let us discuss, and not immediately scream bloody murder.

Now Viewing: READ THIS FIRST! The (un)official Faq
Keep it civil, do not flame or bait other users. If you notice anything illegal or inappropriate being discussed, contact an administrator or moderator.

Amarise - Group: Member - Total Posts: 9
user_avatar
Posted on: 10/04/11 03:17AM

Is there a way to put something in the 'about myself' section of the profile? I can't find anything in the 'my account' area.



Deusexcalamus - Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 1169
user_avatar
Posted on: 10/04/11 03:27AM

Amarise said:
Is there a way to put something in the 'about myself' section of the profile? I can't find anything in the 'my account' area.

Not yet. Soon™.



Amarise - Group: Member - Total Posts: 9
user_avatar
Posted on: 10/04/11 04:27AM

Deusexcalamus said:
Amarise said:
Is there a way to put something in the 'about myself' section of the profile? I can't find anything in the 'my account' area.

Not yet. Soon™.

Ok. Thank you for the quick reply ;)



Maxamillion - Group: Member - Total Posts: 59
user_avatar
Posted on: 10/04/11 11:02PM

Q: How do you black box text?

A: [ spoiler ] hi [ /spoiler ]

Remove the spaces.



elemental_guy - Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 1200
user_avatar
Posted on: 10/06/11 06:01PM

If Xbooru and Gelbooru are linked together (hopefully the reader will know what I mean by linked) will a user automatically be banned there if they're banned here on Gel?

I know R34 Booru does that.



Xalrun - Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 4671
user_avatar
Posted on: 10/06/11 06:04PM

elemental_guy said:
If Xbooru and Gelbooru are linked together (hopefully the reader will know what I mean by linked) will a user automatically be banned there if they're banned here on Gel?

I know R34 Booru does that.

What the hell kind of idea is tha-....oh wait...nevermind.



elemental_guy - Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 1200
user_avatar
Posted on: 10/06/11 06:07PM

The only thing that made me think of that was that I theorized for a while that it seems Xbooru messes up at the same time as Gelbooru (speed wise AND Fast CGI errors).

I'm being serious here.



internetlovemachine - Group: Fleet Admiral Cat - Total Posts: 3836
user_avatar
Posted on: 10/06/11 06:15PM

elemental_guy said:
The only thing that made me think of that was that I theorized for a while that it seems Xbooru messes up at the same time as Gelbooru (speed wise AND Fast CGI errors).

I'm being serious here.


That's because they're on the same server.

EDIT:

I want to add to the FAQ, but I don't know what I should add.

Someone give me questions and or problems that get asked a bunch.



Xalrun - Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 4671
user_avatar
Posted on: 10/06/11 06:22PM

elemental_guy said:
The only thing that made me think of that was that I theorized for a while that it seems Xbooru messes up at the same time as Gelbooru (speed wise AND Fast CGI errors).

I'm being serious here.

I think the fact you go on that pile of shit is enough to make me want to make fun of you more.



internetlovemachine - Group: Fleet Admiral Cat - Total Posts: 3836
user_avatar
Posted on: 10/06/11 06:53PM

bun~ bun~ maru~



add_replyAdd Reply


«56789 10 1112131415»