Notice: My personal stance on AI generated artwork. Retweet and share if you agree. Let us discuss, and not immediately scream bloody murder.

Now Viewing: [Tagging] Gardeners Guild: Discuss Tagging Here!
Keep it civil, do not flame or bait other users. If you notice anything illegal or inappropriate being discussed, contact an administrator or moderator.

BlueBaroness - Group: Dewrito Pope - Total Posts: 1278
user_avatar
Posted on: 09/05/11 08:23PM

Xalrun said:
stripes_i_&_ii are stocking's weapons.
back_lace is panty's gun.


I know. Do we have tags for other character weapons? I suppose it doesn't really matter. Either way, I stand by the other two (teen and functionally_nude) being useless, but I won't get rid of them.



Jerl - Group: The Real Administrator - Total Posts: 6665
user_avatar
Posted on: 09/05/11 08:43PM

raising_heart
excalibur
hand_sonic
etc.



Daijin - Group: Retired Staff - Total Posts: 1153
user_avatar
Posted on: 09/05/11 09:14PM

shirou_masamune has been wiped.



elemental_guy - Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 1200
user_avatar
Posted on: 09/05/11 09:18PM

I guess I better mention that low_res has also been taken care of.



lozertuser - Group: The Fake Administrator - Total Posts: 2146
user_avatar
Posted on: 09/06/11 01:45PM

How many of you gardeners want to be a moderator in training? I've already added a few to the team so they can do more than just flag.



Xalrun - Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 4672
user_avatar
Posted on: 09/06/11 01:46PM

MY NAME! :D OH MY GOID!
BlueBaroness said:
Xalrun said:
stripes_i_&_ii are stocking's weapons.
back_lace is panty's gun.


I know. Do we have tags for other character weapons? I suppose it doesn't really matter. Either way, I stand by the other two (teen and functionally_nude) being useless, but I won't get rid of them.

Yeah, guts's sword from berserk Dragonslayer. I think cloud's buster sword has it's own tag too.



Anti_Gendou - Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 4351
user_avatar
Posted on: 09/06/11 02:21PM

Wonder how long it'll last. Work the hardest to move up or down.

I hope this moves Gelbooru's cleaning efforts along faster.



BlueBaroness - Group: Dewrito Pope - Total Posts: 1278
user_avatar
Posted on: 09/06/11 02:25PM

Jerl said:
raising_heart
excalibur
hand_sonic
etc.


Xalrun said:
Yeah, guts's sword from berserk Dragonslayer. I think cloud's buster sword has it's own tag too.


Understood.

lozertuser said:
How many of you gardeners want to be a moderator in training? I've already added a few to the team so they can do more than just flag.


I would.



Nega_Jaywalker - Group: Member - Total Posts: 94
user_avatar
Posted on: 09/06/11 02:33PM

lozertuser said:
How many of you gardeners want to be a moderator in training? I've already added a few to the team so they can do more than just flag.


I hope that within a year or two, I can as well. I work FAST.



Anti_Gendou - Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 4351
user_avatar
Posted on: 09/06/11 02:55PM

Though I would like to take up training for this one day.

I just had some real world problems (a lot of them) dumped on my entire family over the past 24 hours. We're talking thousands of dollars here so I won't be around enough to make use of said training yet.

But keep me in mind if you'd like. I'll still be around on occasion. But I'd be AWOL for the majority of days until we get stabilized.



add_replyAdd Reply


12 3 4567891011»